These terms and conditions (“Terms”) are the terms on which we make our website www.razanalazzouni.com (referred to below as the “Website”) available to consumers. Please read these Terms carefully before you start to use the Website. By using the Website you confirm that you accept these Terms and you should not use the Website if you do not agree to them.
THE USE OF THE WEBSITE
Registration, Passwords and Security
If you register an account with us, you are responsible for keeping your password and user name confidential and for all activities that are carried out using them. You agree to notify us immediately by email to email@example.com or by phone on +966138989319 if you become aware of or suspect any unauthorised use of your password or user name.
Your obligations to us
You confirm and covenant that:
- all information and details provided by you to us are true, accurate and up to date in all respects. You can update or correct your personal details at any time by amending your account details within your registered account; and
- you will comply with the restrictions on your use of the Website as set out in these Terms.
You agree that in using the Website you will not:
- use the Website for any unlawful purpose or in any way that interrupts, damages, impairs or renders the Website less efficient;
- access or attempt to access the accounts of other users or to penetrate or attempt to penetrate the Website security measures;
You agree to compensate us fully if:
- a claim or legal proceeding is brought against us by any other person as a result of your breach of these Terms; and/or
- you have acted negligently, recklessly or in a deliberately harmful way and we have suffered losses as a result of your use of the Website or any content you have submitted to us.
Rights granted and rights reserved
We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the Website or any part of it at any time without notice. We endeavour to ensure that the Website is always available but do not guarantee that it will be available uninterrupted or error free.
We are the owner or the licensee of all Website design, text, graphics and software. Razan Alazzouni is a registered trademark of Razan Alazzouni Trading EST. Other trademarks and logos shown on the Website are either owned by Razan Alazzouni Trading EST. or a third party. Your use of the Website and its contents grants no rights to you in relation to our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property of third parties.
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, record, transmit, commercially exploit, edit, communicate to the public or distribute in any way the web pages or materials on the Website or the computer codes of elements comprising the Website other than for your own personal use. Subject to the above, you may download insubstantial excerpts of this content for the purpose of viewing it, provided that no more than one copy of any information is made.
Any use other than that permitted may only be undertaken with our prior express authorisation.
Links to and from other Websites
You may link to our home page provided that you do so in a fair and legal way and not in a way that may damage or takes advantage of our reputation or that suggests any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part.
You may not frame our Website nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than the home page unless we give you written permission (which we may withdraw at any time).
Where our Website contains links to other websites provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only and do not constitute an endorsement by us of those sites. We have no control over the contents of those sites, and accept no responsibility for them or any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
About the information on this Website
We aim to update our Website regularly, and may change the content at any time. Any of the material on our Website may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update this material.
The ordering process and order confirmations
Your order constitutes an offer to us to sell the relevant product. All orders are subject to availability and to acceptance by us. We will send you an email acknowledging receipt of your order. Please note that this does not constitute acceptance by us. The contract for purchase of the product is only formed when we send you an email confirming the dispatch of your order shipment.
We reserve the right not to accept an order for any reason (including, but not limited to, where we have not been able to obtain authorisation for payment, shipping restrictions apply or a product is out of stock).
Prices and payment
The price of a product shall be as stated on this Website at the time you place your order except in the case of obvious error. Our prices may change at any time but price changes will not affect orders we have confirmed with you. If the price of a product is obviously wrong, we will not be obliged to provide the product to you at that price.
Customers have the option to view pricing in SAR and USD.
Prices shown are exclusive of any customs duty charges which can be incurred at the time of arriving in the destination country. If the country of shipment is outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia you would be solely responsible for paying customs duty at your destination.
We accept payment by bank transfer and PayPal which accepts all major credit cards. Payment will be debited from your account at the time the order is submitted to us online.
You confirm that the credit card that is being used is yours. All credit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment we will not accept your order and we will not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal.
We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit card payment in accordance with your order.
If you pay by bank transfer your order will not be released, unless and until the complete funds have been credited into our account.
Insurance and Delivery
Razanalazzouni.com insures each order during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to your specified delivery address. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes on to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment of the order, and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 72 business hours. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. Prices do not include customs duty fees. We at Razan Al Azzouni Trading EST. are not responsible for any delays caused by the destination customs clearance processes.
Returns and Exchanges
Razan Alazzouni EST. wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, and therefore we will gladly accept any unworn, unwashed, unaltered, or unused merchandise with original tags attached for a full refund or exchange within 7 calendar days of the invoice date.
Return of faulty products
Our merchandise is guaranteed to be free of manufacturing defects, and we will accept any defective item for an exchange or refund.
The following guidelines apply:
- All items may be exchanged by requesting an Exchange Authorization Code from Customer Care firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 calendar days of receiving your order.
- All returns MUST have been purchased from RazanAlazzouni.com and returned in sellable condition (new and unworn), including original packaging with original hang tags attached. For your convenience, items purchased from RazanAlazzouni.com may also be returned to any of our Razan Alazzouni Offices when accompanied by the original receipt.
- Refunds made within 7 calendar days of the invoice date will be issued in the same form as was utilized for payment.
- Merchandise returned after 7 days of purchase will be accepted at our discretion for an online store credit based on the current selling price.
- All items marked FINAL SALE are not eligible for return or exchange.
If a product is of an unsatisfactory quality or does not meet the description given on the Website at the time you place your order, please contact us as soon as possible on email@example.com
Upon return, if we confirm unsatisfactory quality, we will refund the purchase price, delivery charge and any reasonable costs you incur in returning it to us.
For international returns, any customs or import duties, brokerage fees, or taxes paid on return shipments are the sole responsibility of the customer. In the event that you refuse your package, all charges relating to the refused order will be the sole responsibility of the customer and will be deducted from the customer’s refund. Any costs, duties, fees, or taxes cannot be refunded.
OUR LEGAL OBLIGATIONS AND LIMITS ON OUR LIABILITY
You have certain rights under the law. These include:
- that any products supplied by us will be of satisfactory quality, fit for their intended purpose, and will conform to any description given on this Website;
- certain remedies if a product is defective; and
- a right to cancel your order in the event that it has not been dispatched.
The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your products may vary slightly from those images indicated on our website.
We are not responsible for losses and damage that you might suffer which are:
- not caused by our breach of these Terms;
- a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not reasonably foreseeable by you and us when you begin to use the Website;
- a result of our failure to provide the Website (or any part of it) or withdrawal of products from the Website or a result of our refusal to accept an order for any reason;
- a result of your user name and password being used by someone else or any unauthorised access to your personal information (unless this is due to our negligence);
- caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, virus or other technologically harmful material that may affect your computer equipment, programs, data or other material due to your use of the Website (including your downloading any content from the Website or any website linked to it);
- failure to meet any of our obligations where we are prevented from doing so by events beyond our control.
We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time and we encourage you to revisit these Terms periodically to ensure that you are at all times fully aware of our Terms. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Website. By continuing to use the Website you accept the version of the Terms current at the time of your use. Changes to these Terms will not affect any order from you that we have already accepted.
We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the Website.
We reserve the right to refuse to supply products to any person for any reason whatsoever, to withdraw any products from the Website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on the Website. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing of any products from this Website whether or not such products have been sold; removing or editing content on the Website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
These Terms are personal to you. You may not transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms to anyone else without our written consent. These Terms are not intended to give rights to anyone except you and us.
We will do our best to resolve any disputes over these Terms. Your use of this Website and any purchase by you from RazanAlazzouni.com outside of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia shall be governed by the laws of the Kingdom Saudi Arabia and you hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Saudi courts.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms, please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
These Terms are only available in the English language.
These Terms were last updated on June 18, 2015.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
We are Razan Alazzouni Trading EST. a company registered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia under registration number 2051048704. Our registered address is Prince Bader Bin Abdulaziz Street, P.O. Box 957 Zip Code 31952 AlKhobar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
If you have any questions, complaints or comments about this Website please contact us on email@example.com